This special Annapolis Irish Weekend kicks off on Saturday March 10th with a good old-fashion Hooley from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm at the Loews Annapolis Hotel This annual Gala will feature Irish Rock from Dublin 5, Pipe Bands and Irish Dancers as well as great food and bar. You can purchase tickets at the link above.
The annual Annapolis St Patrick's Parade marches through the streets of Downtown Annapolis Sunday, March 11th starting at 1:00 pm.
The parade route is as follows:
- Line up at Amos Garrett Blvd. or their designated side-street depending on their position/order of the parade.
- Make a right turn onto West Street
- Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Church Circle and out Main St.
- Travel down Main Street towards Randall/Compromise Circle.
- Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Randall/Compromise Circle.
- Exit traffic circle via Randall Street.